(Orig Post Date 2/19/2009)
Sacramento, CA — ACE Private Risk Services (SM), part of the ACE Group of Companies, announced that it has expanded the availability of its ACE Platinum Portfolio(SM) policy to American Agents Alliance Gateway members.
Launched in May 2008, the new product is specifically designed to meet the complex insurance needs of affluent and high-net-worth individuals and families.
The Alliance Gateway program gives Alliance of Insurance Agents & Brokers Association members access to coveted personal and commercial lines markets without the need of a direct appointment. The ACE Platinum Portfolio offers superior benefits such as full replacement cost coverage for the home, the freedom to choose your favorite local repair shop for your car, protection against market value fluctuation for your valuables, and first-class claims service – all in an easy-to-manage package policy. Complemented by ACE’s global reach and capabilities in recreational marine, builder’s risk, and other specialty lines—the ACE Platinum Portfolio gives producers with high net worth customers a competitive edge in the marketplace. Among the many coverage features, the ACE Platinum Portfolio provides:
- One policy, one policy number, one bill for all homes, vacation properties, autos, valuable collections and personal liability
- Provides package discounts depending upon the number of lines of coverage included
- Risk management provided for customer asset protection and safety
- Full replacement cost on dwellings
- Deductible reserve option provides premium savings for higher deductibles on the home
- Cash settlement option for a total property loss High internal limits by theft for personal property and other coverage such as kidnap & ransom and home banking theft
- Lease GAP included in auto High limits liability available (up to $100 million)
- Worldwide umbrella coverage
Alliance Association members and producers who are interested in utilizing ACE products should contact the Alliance at (866) 497-9222.