5 Reasons Why You May Want to Consider PPC
When you look at advertising and marketing methods for your insurance agency, especially online ideas, much of the focus is probably on SEO, content and other forms of inbound marketing. While these methods are a great way to build traffic for the long haul, you should not overlook other options. PPC (pay per click) advertising is still a viable method of building traffic to your insurance agency’s website.
We've listed 5 reasons why you may want to consider PPC advertising as a way to drive traffic to your insurance agency website.
1. Fast Traffic While SEO and other techniques are useful, they can take time to work. Properly executed PPC advertising will start bringing traffic in right away.
2. Only Pay For Traffic You Receive The key to PPC advertising is in the name. You PAY for every click. If you aren’t getting clicks through to your website, you are not paying for the advertising.
3. It’s Easy to Track The major advertising programs, like Google Adwords, have easy to track analytics so you can see what visitors are doing when they land on your website.
4. Make Changes on the Fly If things aren’t working out like you have planned, you can adjust your PPC advertising yourself with just a few minutes of work. This is a stark contrast to the effort that you must put into making changes to an SEO campaign.
5. Target Customers Do you want to target local customers or only customers who have visited your site in the last 24 hours? It is easy to target your PPC advertising to these highly specified categories. Targeted advertising is often more successful advertising.
While you may not want to put all of your eggs into one marketing basket, choosing to invest some of your advertising budget into PPC advertising only makes sense. Spend some time looking at the big players in the industry (Google Adwords and Facebook are two of the biggest, but there are others as well) and start planning your advertising options for the months ahead. Soon you will be enjoying the benefits of the traffic that PPC advertising can bring to your insurance agency website.