Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination OR Negative COVID-19 Test Required to Attend Conference
The State of California requires all conference attendees and exhibiting partners to provide COVID-19 vaccine verification OR a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of their attendance. Pursuant to the state’s guidelines, self-attestation will not be accepted and face coverings are required for anyone NOT vaccinated. The American Agents Alliance strongly encourages everyone to wear a face-covering at the conference, regardless of vaccination status.
For more information visit Beyond the Blueprint Framework for Industry and Business Sectors, with Limited Exceptions (ca.gov)
OPTIONS FOR PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card1) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date last dose administered); OR
- A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document; OR
- A photo of the client’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device; OR
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider; OR
- Digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type; OR
- Documentation of vaccination from other contracted employers who follow these vaccination records guidelines and standards.
For more information visit Vaccine Record Guidelines & Standards (ca.gov)
OPTIONS FOR PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST (taken within 72 hrs of attendance)
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory, OR
- An electronic test result displayed on a phone or other device from the test provider or laboratory. The information should include the person’s name, type of test performed, and negative test result.
- Plan Ahead. Schedule your test now to ensure you get an appointment and your test results within 72 hours before the show.
- COVID-19 tests are available at no cost nationwide at health centers and select pharmacies. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act ensures that COVID-19 testing is free to anyone in the U.S., including the uninsured. Additional testing sites may be available in your area.
For more information visit Updated COVID-19 Testing Guidance (ca.gov)
CITY OF PALM DESERT, COVID-19 RESPONSE
- The City of Palm Desert is following current State of California Public Health guidance.
- The City of Palm Desert offers no cost drive through COVID-19 testing by appointment Sunday through Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the UCR Palm Desert campus.
For more information visit Coronavirus Response, City of Palm Desert
Visit our COVID-19 Q&A page to view common questions and answers about COVID-19 and the American Agents Alliance Conference & Expo.