Comply with CA State Harassment Laws
Since January 1, 2019 California employers with 5 or more employees are required to provide sexual harassment prevention training to all employees. Your minimum count of “5” employees includes seasonal and temporary hires, independent contractors and any employees located out of state. Training must take place within 6 months of hire or promotion and every 2 years thereafter.
20% discount on sexual harassment prevention training courses
E&O Insurance for Insurance Agents
- A-rated & admitted carrier
- Special rates for new agents – as low as $650
- No fee monthly payment plans
- Cyber liability extension included
- Affordable premiums
- First dollar defense; deductible applies to damages only
- And much more!