25% Discount on Online Courses
- Introductory Series
- The newest education from The National Alliance allows you to set your own pace with access to online courses 24/7.
- William T. Hold Seminars
- Spoilage, Utilities and Ordinance or Law
- Homeowners Property Endorsements
- Insuring Toys
- Professional Liability Concepts
- Workers Compensation
- Additional Insureds/Certificates of Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Preparing for CIC Personal Auto
- Preparing for CIC Homeowners
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Disability Income & Long Term Care Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Business Auto Policy
- Liquor Liability
- Take Ethics Online to better understand the legal requirements and benefits of ethical behavior and explore the ethical dilemmas common to the insurance profession.
- Insuring Flood Exposures - NFIP Review
- Now you can be of even greater help to your customers by learning all about commercial and personal lines flood insurance. The emphasis of this four-hour online course is on flood exposures with the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
CIC Courses (Limited to CA Producers Only): The Certified Insurance Counselors (CIC) Program has been the insurance industry’s premier, proven source for practical, real-world education since 1969.
The five CIC Institutes are:
- Personal Lines
- Commercial Casualty
- Commercial Property
- Life & Health
- Agency Management
CRM Courses (Limited to CA Producers Only): The Certified Risk Managers (CRM) Program designation demonstrates that you are knowledgeable in all areas of managing risks, hazards, and exposures.
If you are a CA member, you can earn up to a 50% discount on CIC & CRM courses through our educational scholarship fund. Scholarships are limited in availability. Please make sure you are logged in for additional information.
Members Only Content
This page contains Member Information that is only available to American Agents Alliance Members. Please log in to access important content.