Getting Your E&O Quote
Making sure you have enough E&O insurance is critically important to ensuring your business and your finances are protected in case a client files a claim of negligence or failure to perform against you. Some claims can wind up costing agents tens of thousands of dollars, and even more, and without adequate coverage, the results can be devastating.
Even a single claim can wipe out savings and investments and leave you owing money besides.
Of course, like any kind of insurance, protection against the unforeseen comes at a cost, and most agents shop around to compare policies so they can ensure the errors and omissions insurance quote they receive suits both their needs and their budget. As a professional insurance agent, shopping for a quote should be easy, right? Not necessarily. Agents know how widely policies can vary, and they also know that when obtaining a professional liability insurance quote, there are many factors to consider that go well beyond the cost of the policy. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you're looking for the best professional liability insurance quote:
- Compare apples to apples. Policies can vary widely in terms of the specific types and amounts of coverage, deductibles, exclusions and other factors. When comparing policies, be sure to take those variations into account so you don't sacrifice an important feature just to save a few dollars.
- Ask about possible discounts. Some groups like the American Agents Alliance offer group discounts that can add up to substantial savings. Be sure to inquire about potential discounts when gathering your errors and omissions insurance quotes to compare.
- Ask about other benefits and services. Most insurance companies offer just that – insurance – but membership-based groups like the American Agents Alliance offer plenty of other benefits as well that can help keep your business on track and profitable, including an annual convention, discounts with industry partners, continuing education courses, a free legal hotline, and a helpful blog that features all the information you need to stay up-to-date on insurance industry news and information.
- Make sure the company has plenty of experience working with insurance agents. E&O insurance for insurance agents is a lot different from professional liability insurance for other businesses, and having a company that understands that is an important part of making sure you're completely protected in case a claim is filed against you. Knowing your insurance company understands your business and your risks can go a long way toward providing you with peace of mind in addition to adequate protection for your assets.
Our E&O Program Advantages:
- "A" Rated, admitted carrier
- Special rates for new agents
- Affordable premiums
- No aggregate program limit
- No charge for support staff
- First dollar defense; deductible applies to damages only
- Defense costs outside the limit of liability – Subject to a cap of $1M
- Limits up to $3M each claim / $5M aggregate each agency
- Limited EPLI coverage available
- Deductible waiver endorsement available after participating in program for 3 years
- Discount for agencies with 50% or more staff who maintain CIC designations
Get Your Professional Liability Insurance Quote and Enroll Online in Minutes
Our E&O insurance program was built BY insurance agents, FOR insurance agents. It’s incredibly easy for you to quote and bind high quality, affordable and admitted E&O online in minutes. We can even include your affordable member dues as part of the program’s convenient payment installment plan. If you are an independent property and casualty insurance agent, see for yourself by clicking here.
At American Agents Alliance, we help insurance agents get the best coverage so they can do business more confidently, knowing they have the best protection at the most competitive cost around. Getting your customized errors and omissions insurance quote is simple: Just click here or contact at us: 866-497-9222.