E&O Insurance for Insurance Agents
Errors and Omissions Insurance Program Advantages:
- "A" Rated, admitted carrier
- Special rates for new agents - as low as $650
- Cyber liability extension at no additional cost
- Limited EPLI coverage available
- Affordable premiums
- Convenient monthly payment options
- No aggregate program limit
- No charge for support staff
- First dollar defense; deductible applies to damages only
- Defense costs outside the limit of liability – Subject to a cap of $1M
- Limits up to $3M each claim / $5M aggregate each agency
- Deductible waiver endorsement available after participating in program for 3 years
- Discount for agencies with 50% or more staff who maintain CIC designations
What is E and O Insurance?
E and O insurance (E&O) is insurance to protect you from the errors and omissions that can occur as part of your regular business day. Have you ever made a mistake? Chance are you have, even if it's only considered the smallest mistake. However small though, that mistake could have a serious impact on someone's life. E&O insurance is there for those mistakes.
What does Errors and Omissions Cost?
Are you concerned with E&O insurance cost? The cost of E&O insurance varies on the number of agents working in your office. There are special rates for new agents and discounts for those with 50% more or staff with CIC designations. To get a no obligation, quick online quote in 10 minutes or less click the button.
Enroll Online in Minutes:
Since 1962 the American Agents Alliance has been creating products and services to help independent agents thrive. Our E&O insurance program was built BY insurance agents, FOR insurance agents. Unlike many other E&O programs, there is no aggregate program limit in our E&O program. It’s incredibly easy for you to quote and bind high quality, affordable and admitted E&O online in minutes. We can even include your affordable member dues as part of the program’s convenient payment installment plan. If you are an independent property and casualty insurance agent, see for yourself by clicking the “get a quote” button above, and please don’t hesitate to contact us at the telephone number below if you have any questions about our E&O insurance program for P&C insurance agents.