Can People Find Your Agency on Google?
We provide insurance agents with an inclusive set of tools to considerably improve your local visibility. These tools include:
- Onsite Optimization
- Technical SEO fixes
- Help with Site Speed Issues
- High Quality Backlinks
Targeted SEO For Insurance Agents
With our new SEO services, you’ll be able to improve your brand’s image and your site’s search engine performance to considerably increase visitors, and revenue potential.
Onsite Optimization For Your Site
Onsite optimization is a key metric in improving your site’s online performance and search engine rankings. It involves ensuring that your site’s:
- URL’s, meta description, header, title, and alt (image) tags, anchor texts for internal and external links, and image file names are all relevant and highly keyword focused,
- on page content is unique, topical and authoritative with optimal keyword placement and density,
- HTML and other coding (Java Script, CSS etc.) all works correctly and efficiently.
Technical SEO Fixes
Technical SEO fixes include identifying and resolving the following types of site issues, all of which impact the effectiveness and performance of your site:
- 404 errors
- problems with the sitemap XML
- unfriendly mobile user experience
- site speed
- incorrect or unoptimized URL’s
- internal links
- irrelevant and/or ‘thin’ content
- robots.txt file
- canonical tags
- robots tags
- crawl budget
- “on page” markup
Site Speed Issues
Improved site speed equals improved revenue!
Your site speed matters! Statistics consistently show that sites that load quickly (within 2 to 3 seconds) retain visitors for longer than those that have site speed issues. Notably, when it comes to mobile users over half your visitors will leave if your pages take longer than 5 seconds to load.
Your site speed also affects:
- shopping behavior – slow loading pages can significantly affect conversion rates. For every 1-second delay, there is a potential 7% drop in conversions.
- how your visitors see your brand,
- overall customer experience,
- SEO – Google factors in site speed when ranking sites and penalizes slow loading pages accordingly,
- your Google Quality Score – the slower your pages are the lower this score is, and the lower your score the higher your pay-per-click costs will be.
High Quality Backlinks
High quality backlinks help your site build relevance. Relevance is how well pages on your site match user entered search terms. Google calculates this relevance in several ways, one of which is via backlinks. A backlink is a link from another website ‘back’ to your site.
Relevant quality backlinks are important for SEO because Google uses them as part of its algorithm for determining search engine ranking. Therefore, a site that contains plenty of legitimate and quality backlinks that are highly relevant to the site and its subject matter has a far better chance of ranking higher in search results than those that don’t.
Our new SEO for insurance agents will let you grow your business by improving how your site performs in search engines. It will also improve customer experience with an increase in your conversion rates, and your bottom line!