Maintaining a close relationship with your customers is important so you can understand the unique risks they face and they will trust your services in return. This is why when it comes to dealing with your life insurance clients, you can work on not only providing them with the protection they deserve but also giving them tips on how to remain healthy. There are many ways to help promote the well-being of your customers.
To advise them towards a healthier and well-rounded life, the following are guidelines for them to think about:
- Don’t smoke because it contributes to heart disease, osteoporosis, emphysema, and other chronic lung problems.
- Enjoy physical and mental activities every day.
- Eat healthy, diet rich foods such as whole grains, vegetables, and fruits. This will help extend your life and improve your health.
- Maintain a healthy weight and body shape. Having support and setting small goals will help make success more likely.
- Build a strong social network.
- Floss, brush and see a dentist regularly. No matter what your age your clients are when they walk into your agency, you can help them change the way they live for the better.
Being a Wisconsin insurance broker that can help them through life’s journey will create peace of mind for your customers as well as give them confidence in moving towards the future. By encouraging a healthier lifestyle, this could lead to a longer life and even savings on their life insurance premiums!
About the Author: Mitchell Kahl is the President of Jackson Kahl Insurance Agency. Jackson Kahl has four locations in Wisconsin and Illinois and handles business in 38 states. Mitchell is a business insurance specialist with an emphasis on workers compensation, professional liability, and employee benefits.