Having an insurance agency website is an important part of making sure your business is seen by your clients – both current and potential – but simply having a website isn’t enough. You need to make sure it’s designed in a way that helps generate the traffic you need to find more leads and write more business. Here are five tips to help make your site more effective:
- Be social: If you don’t have a page on social sites like Facebook or Google+, now is the time to get one – or more.
- Start a blog – and keep up with it: Having a blog means your site is continually refreshed with new content, which improves search engine rankings.
- Get mobile: Make sure your site is optimized to work as well on smartphones and tablets as it does on PCs.
- Update your SEO: Search engines are always changing; you need to make sure your site evolves to meet those changes. Use analytic tools to identify relevant search terms and phrases and optimize your content to include those words.
- Update your Meta info: Just like your content, your Meta information – keywords, title and description – needs to be updated, too. Ask your developer if you don’t know how to update it yourself.
Want to learn more ways of growing your business and your reputation? Keep up with the blog at the American Agents Alliance website. We’re a national insurance association for independent insurance agents and we’re dedicated to helping you succeed!